top of page
  • Who do I report issues in my house to?
    You can contact DIO on 3224130 during their working hours Mon – Thur - 0830 to 1630 Fri - 0830 to 1230 Sat, Sun & - ClosedPublic holidays For any out of hours emergencies, please call one of the following: 2RGR Duty Officer Mob: 8736236Garrison Duty Officer Mob: 8746656
  • I have got some questions but not sure who to speak to.
    The HIVE Information Centre provides a wide range of information. There are two HIVE offices in Chit Chat and Mumong Community Centres. HIVE Information Officers welcome will answer or research information on your behalf. They can also signpost you to the right person to speak too.
  • Are they any volunteering oppportunieis in the community?
    Yes, there are. Speak to AWS , SSAFA and Hornbill school...
bottom of page